Check Telangana SSC 2019 Supplementary exam fee last dates timetable public examination to released by BSE Telangana board of SSC Candidates may check their results at www.bsetelangana.org and Results.cgg.gov.in. This time Board of SSC Telangana making available School wise SSC Results at Headmaster Login in the Board of SSC website. Click here for TS SSC March 2019 Download recorrection revaluations dates fee structure also released here check out Telangana SSC 10th Class March 2019 Public Examinations to be released by BSE Telangana which is well known as Board of SSC on 13.05.2019, Monday.
Most awaiting TS SSC Results Going to be Release shortly. Candidates may check their results at www.bsetelangana.org and Results.cgg.gov.in. Recounting for failed students, revaluation exam paper subject wise This time Board of SSC Telangana making available School wise SSC Results at Headmaster Login in the Board of SSC website.
Telangana SSC Recounting/Revaluation 2019
TS SSC Results 2019 Headmaster Login Submit Objections correction Score makrs recounting request. Mobile app helping to enroll online. Telangana Board of SSC is also releasing 10th Class Results School wise at Headmaster Login in the Website bse.telangana.nic.in If any mistakes can submit Objections through Android App which is officially released by TS Board of SSC apply online headmasters can apply complete results examination marks.
TS SSC Reverification, Recounting 2019
TS SSC Reverification, Recounting 2019 10th makrs marks increments fees subject wise | BSE Telangana 10th Revaluation, Rechecking Online Application Form 2019 Available here. Telangana Education Department released SSC result on 13th May 2019. The overall pass percentage this time is around 92%. Telangana stood top place in SSC results while comparing with other state results. Recounting/Revaluation option best for Failed students who are strong belives they can pass. Those students who are not satisfied with the marks can use the rechecking (recounting) option.
BSE Telangana provides the online facility to apply for Revaluation & Rechecking online facilities. In this Article, we are specifically talking about TS SSC Recounting & Rechecking for the Year 2019 Results. Dates with subject wise fees. Using the Steps given, you can Fill in the Online Application Form and Headmaster login applications. Telangana SSC Result: Revaluation Process. Details of Telangana SSC result revaluation will be announced along with the result. Students can apply for the same within the specified dates as set by the Board.
TS SSC Reverification | Recounting 2019 BSE Telangana gives the opportunity to the students to apply for reverification (RV) & Recounting (RC) of their Answer sheets. Exam marks corrected score recounting with all makrs. This is a great facility which is utilized by the students who are not satisfied with their marks or who are failed in particular subjects. However, in order to avail of this facility, students need to pay the required fee. Recounting and verification fees are different. The Board decides Fees per subject and depending on the number of subjects you choose for re-checking & recounting, the total amount is calculated. Telangana state education board provided online, offline procedures to apply revaluations and recounting, recorrection process.
Firstly Visit the Official Portal of BSE Telangana
Go to the “Quick links/News Section” On Homepage
Find for reverification, Retotalling Section. Once there, use the link to Visit the Dedicated Page
Once the Concerned Page Opens up, you need to select the appropriate option i.e. Recounting of Marks OR Reverification of Valued Answer Papers online.
Then, the Online Form opens up where you need to Select the Subjects & Provide the Required Information. Also, you need to Pay the Application Fee Online
Once you have submitted the Online Application, note down the reference number or take the print out of the submitted form
The exam is conducted by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education and this year only 92% students have qualified the exam and are eligible for higher education courses. Telangana SSC or class 10 board exams were held from March 16 to April 2.
Application for Supply of Photostat copy cum re-verification of valued answer script.
1) The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
2) Application format is kept in the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in
3) The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-
4) The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
5) Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of valued answer script.
6) Should not send application for re verification of answer scripts directly to the 0/o the Director of Government Examinations/ Board of Secondary. Education, Hyderabad.
7) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
8) Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9) Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
10) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
I I) The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any circumstances.
12) The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after re-verification.
13) Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ‘A (book size) without stamps and another cover of 10 X 4 I/2 with the address of the Head master concerned.
14) The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidates only and no group challan “ill be accepted.
15) Application for recounting will be accepted in the 0/o Director of Government Examinations only.
Provisions included in Re-verification:
2) Whether marks for all answers are posted or not.
3) Re-verification as per the Principles of valuation for only those answers which are Un-valued. Un-valued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded.
4. If any reduction in the already awarded marks is noticed it will be communicated to the candidate with an instruction to surrender/ return the original certificate to facilitate issue of the revised certificate with the reduced marks. The marks will be revised in the permanent record of the office. If the candidate concerned fails to comply with the instruction in returning the memo, he has to face the consequences if his certificate referred for verification at a later date. The Department is not responsible for the action of the candidate.
Application For Recounting of marks for Valued Answer Script
1) The candidate has to submit his recounting application in the O/o the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Chapel Road, Gunfoundry, Nampally, Hyderabad-505001 directly to reach this office intime.
2) Application format is kept in the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in
3) The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.500/-
4) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
5) FCC paw once wilt not be refunded under any circumstances.
6) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
7) Enclose One Self addressed envelope without stamps.
8) The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidates only and no group challan will be accepted.
9) Application for recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations only.
TS Recounting RC/RV Last date: Due date for remittance of Fee for Verification and Recounting of Answer Scripts of TS SSC Public Exams 2019 is 27-05-2019
How to Apply Telangana SSC Re Verification/ Revaluation Application Form?
Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) has an authority to organize the Revaluation / Re Verification / Recounting process for Class SSC/10th Board Exam. Students who are needed to reevaluate, recorrect their answer sheet, they must follow the given process. After download or take a print out of revaluation form online, start filling the given fields without any mistakes. Ensure the revaluation subjects and fill at the form. After completing all the filling process, students should submit to respected school or online (using given links). Finally, pay the Revaluation Fees/ Fee based on the subject wise for 2019 SSC students.